WEGE Prize for Undergraduate and Graduate Students Worldwide
Wege Prize 2022 opens applications for undergrad and graduate understudies who need to cooperate to reconsider and once again plan the manner in which the economies work by making regenerative arrangements that have an inescapable and enduring effect.
For Wege Prize 2022 they will return to the accompanying devilish issue: How would we be able to make a roundabout economy?
Wege Prize groups should use their transdisciplinary cosmetics to cooperatively plan and propose an answer for a fiendish issue fitting their personal preference that can, thusly, assist with tackling the underhanded issue of changing from a straight financial model to around monetary model. Potential arrangements incorporate, yet are not restricted to:
- Organizations/non-benefit associations
Throughout nine months and four unmistakable stages, Wege Prize groups will develop their thoughts from a casual examination plan into a completely evolved arrangement that can be prototyped and tried in reality. Directed by direct input from rivalry judges, groups will attempt to reconsider and upgrade the manner in which economies work by making regenerative arrangements that have a far and wide and enduring positive effect.
Individual Participation Requirements
- To be qualified to take part in a Wege Prize 2022 group, you should:
- Go to a school, college, or comparable foundation of advanced education anyplace on the planet
- Be an understudy joined up with a full-time (or same) undergrad or graduate program for the span of the competition*
*Both undergrad and graduate-level understudies are qualified to contend. Groups can be made out of both undergrad and graduate understudies in the event that they so decide.
Group Participation Requirements
To be qualified to take an interest in Wege Prize 2022, groups must:
- Have precisely five individuals
- Address somewhere around three (3) distinctive scholarly disciplines*
- Address somewhere around two (2) distinct foundations of advanced education, like universities, colleges, or separate universities/schools inside a bigger college. (For example, a colleague from Example University’s School of Engineering and a colleague from Example University’s School of Earth Sciences would be considered as addressing two distinct institutions.)*
*These are the bare necessities. Groups with the best disciplinary and institutional variety will probably have a higher likelihood of progress.
Winning groups will divide the accompanying honors equally between their five individuals:
- First place will be awarded: $30,000 (USD)
- Second Place: $20,000 (USD)
- Third Place: $10,000 (USD)
Group APPLICATION (500-1000 WORDS) SHOULD ADDRESS:
- For what reason is your group keen on taking part in Wege Prize 2020?
- How and for what reason did you pick your colleagues?
- How might your transdisciplinary cosmetics empower you to succeed?
- What steps has your group taken to comprehend the essentials of the roundabout economy?
- What do you observe to be generally energizing/moving with regards to the roundabout economy and the potential outcomes it makes?
Examination PLAN (500-1000 WORDS) SHOULD ADDRESS:
- What issue or opportunity would you say you are keen on tending to?
- How should resolving that issue or opportunity support the improvement of a roundabout economy?
- How essential examination have you dealt with comprehend the human, innovative, and environmental components associated with your methodology?
- How would you intend to include tutors or potentially well-informed authorities in your plan cycle?
- What are your subsequent stages?
Don’t miss this opportunity