Foreigners can now Immigrate to Canada for a Restaurant Manager job in Saskatoon, Canada. Are you good at ensuring that a restaurant runs smoothly and efficiently? then this opportunity is for you to work in Canada as a Restaurant Manager in Saskatoon, Canada.
This opportunity is opened to both foreigners and domestic citizens. So if you have a Canadian work permit in a different country, you can proceed to apply for a visa, immigrate to Canada, and start work as soon as possible.
Immigrate to Canada for Restaurant Manager Job in Saskatoon
|Salary||$20.25 per hour|
|Terms of Employment||You will work full time|
|Duration of work||You will work 40 hours per week.|
|Experience||You should have at least 1-2 years of experience.|
|Apply Before||28th of Jan, 2022|
As a Restaurant Manager of the restaurant and a member of the Snowy Village management team, you will have to play the leadership role in terms of coordinating and organizing how the restaurant is being run. You should be sure you operate according to the company’s Modus Operandi and also using your dexterity to drive financial success to the restaurant and at the same time, embracing the restaurant culture, serving impeccable desserts, and develop a splendid guest experience. You should be also able to keep the restaurants very clean, safe, and spotless while holding fast to all company’s policies and systems.
- You are responsible for managing every area of operations during the stipulated shift.
- You should be able to strongly understand the system of the restaurants and how it is being operated.
- You should be able to educate, organize, direct, and provide feedback from the team members.
- Be able to establish bi-weekly shift schedules.
- You must be able to organize training and ongoing development for members of the team.
- Must be able to bring in a new menu item with the management team.
- You should be able to take part in Snowy Village marketing promotions.
- The customer’s health is important. As a Restaurant manager, it is your responsibility to keep the restaurant clean and safe at all times.
- You should coach your team member on the high level of hospitality and products.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- You must have completed your Degree program in related hospitality, food, and beverage service management or you must have managed restaurant operations, or food and services for at least 2 years.
- You must have a great passion for dessert.
- It is considered a plus if you have experience in branded casual restaurants.
- You must have the ability to pass knowledge, create relationships, and trust.
- You must be very good at oral and written communication skills.
- You must be capable of working under pressure.
- You must be able to pass a good judgment.
- You must be able to calmly resolve conflicts between guests and staff.
How to Apply
- Employer Name: J&J IDESSERT KITCHEN INC
- Contact Name: Tricia
- Telephone Number: 3062611229
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or send a message to the number and email above to get started. You can attract your resume when sending them a message.
Notice: All applicants with a work permit can apply for this job, whether they are a student, Indigenous person, or New to Canada. You can also apply if you have a work permit but from another country. You will not be considered for the job without a work permit…