Immigration to Canada for Nanny Job at Boyal Nanny Service is now ongoing. Are you good at taking care of Children? this opportunity is for you to work in Canada as a Nanny. This opportunity is opened to both foreigners and domestic citizens.
Immigrate to Canada for Nanny Service Job
|Salary||$20.00 hourly, You will work for 40 hours per week|
|Work Duration||Permanent employment|
|Time of Work||Night, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning|
|When to Start||Starts as soon as possible|
|Number of Vacancy||1 vacancy|
|Education||High (Secondary) School leaving certificate|
|Credentials||First Aid Certificate|
|Experience||1 year to less than 2 years|
- You must know the emotional state and well-being of children.
- You should be able to keep daily track and health records of the children.
- Children also love games. You should be able to organize games and outings for the children.
- You should be able to keep the environment tidy and healthy.
- You should follow parents’ disciplinary methods on their children.
- Must be able to prepare the children for a resting period.
- Should try as much as possible to teach the children about social development and personal hygiene.
- You should know when to bathe, feed and dress up the children.
- You should know how to prepare and serve nutritious meals to the children.
- Knowing how to prepare formulas, Sterilize bottles, and change diapers for infants is paramount.
- Always on the lookout and take care of the children.
You must possess these additional skills also:
- You must know how to wash clothes
- Know how to iron them
- Know household linens
- Your job also requires that you follow the family on any of their trips for the supervision of the child and housekeeping duties
- You will also do some casual housekeeping duties like cleaning
- You will take full responsibility for the household in case the parents are not around
|Weight Handling||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)|
|Work Place||You work at Employer's home|
|Environment of Worksite||The Environment is a Non-smoking and is Scent free|
|Travel Information||Willing to travel with employer|
|Work Conditions||It is a repetitive task which goes on everyday|
|Physical Capabilities||Physically demanding|
- You must be flexible in carrying out work activities
- Must be able to communicate in Oral English
- Effective interpersonal prowess
- You must be reliable, and
- You must be organized.
The employer handles everybody equally whether you are a newcomer to Canada, Indigenous people, Students, or Apprentices, you are all qualified to apply for this vacancy.
The deadline for this vacancy is 1st November 2021
How to apply
- Send a message to the email above, and you will be told what to do by the employer.
Notice: To be able to secure this job, you need a get a Canadian work permit from your home country. Without a Canadian work permit, you will not be considered.