Immigration to Canada for Database Manager in Edmonton, for Foreigners, is now ongoing. Are you good at developing and maintaining organizations’ databases? then this opportunity is for you to work in Canada as a Database Manager in Edmonton, AB Canada.
This opportunity is opened to both foreigners and domestic citizens. So if you have a Canadian work permit in a different country, you can proceed to apply for a visa to Canada, immigrate and start work as soon as possible.
Immigrate to Canada for Database Manager Job in Edmonton, AB
Brief Intro to the Database Manager Job in Canada
|Salary||You will be paid $38.50, and you must be willing to work 30 to 40 hours per week|
|Work Duration||Permanent employment,
|When to Start||As soon as possible|
|Shifts||Day, Evening and Morning|
|Experience||At least 2 years to less than 3 years
|Education||You must have a Bachelor's degree|
|Ability to Supervise||1 to 2 people|
|Work Setting||Consulting firm|
|Management Systems||MySQL, Oracle, and MS Access|
- Must be able to gather and file up users requirements
- Must be able to create and grow the database
- Must be able to create, set up, mend, execute, and carry tests on data models, and management of database system.
- Must be willing to carry out intensive research and give advice to other informatics professionals on areas that regard application selection and execution of database management tools.
- Must be able to operate database management systems to analyze and examine data.
- Should be able to make research and file up data requirements, collection of data, and administration policy.
- Must be able to grow up policies and strategies for access to network and usage for backing up and recovering of data.
- Carry out proper research and be able to give advice to other informatics professionals on areas that regard data collection, data availability, and data suitability.
- Must be able to guide and organize data administrators teams in the growth and execution of data policies, models, and standards.
- You should be able to write scripts that relate to stored procedures.
- Data Science
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- You are ready to work under pressure
- Willing to Handling heavy loads
- It is an environment where things happen quickly and continuously.
- You must always pay attention to details.
- Repetitive tasks
- There are tight deadlines
- You must be organized.
- Must be able to pass pure judgment.
- Try as must as possible to be accurate
- Be Initiative
- You should always focus on your clients
- Must be a team player
How to apply
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message the email above to get started.
Notice: All applicants with a work permit can apply for this job, whether they are a student, Indigenous person, or New to Canada. You can also apply if you have a work permit but from another country. You will not be considered for the job without a work permit…