Immigration to Canada for a Spa Manager Job for Foreigners is now ongoing. Are you good at handling the day-to-day operations of beauty spas like bookkeeping, the employees, and services offered at the spas? then this opportunity is for you to work in Canada as a Spa Manager in 1980 Cooper Road Kelowna, BC V1Y 8K5 Canada.
This opportunity is opened to both foreigners and domestic citizens. So if you have a Canadian work permit in a different country, you can proceed to apply for a visa to Canada, immigrate and start work as soon as possible.
Immigrate to Canada for a Spa Manager Job in Canada for Foreigners
Brief Intro to the Spa Manager Job
|Location|| Location1980 Cooper Road|
|Salary||You will be paid $25.50 hourly and be able to work for 40 hours per week|
|Work Duration||Permanent employment|
|When to Start||Starts as soon as possible|
|Shifts||Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined|
|Experience||1 years experience or not more than two (2) yeasr experience|
|Education||diploma cert. in Beauty Salon, Management and Operations, or its equivalent|
|Ability to Supervise||Must have the ability supervise at least 5 - 10 people|
- Must be able to politely address customer’s complaints and concerns
- Must be able to carefully plan and control the budget checklist
- Must be able to implement policies, and influence staff conducts.
- Must be able to direct, organize and carry out plans of the daily operations.
- Must be able to hire qualified staff.
- Must be able to train, and supervise staff.
Condition of the work
- Multiple projects, and task
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Willing to stand, walk, or sit at some point in time.
Personal Ability and Suitability
- Must be flexible
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to pass sound judgment
- Must be reliable
- Must focus on clients’ wants.
- Must have Effective interpersonal skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message to the email above to get the job.
Notice: All applicants with a work permit can apply for this job, whether they are a student, Indigenous person, or New to Canada. You can also apply if you have a work permit but from another country. You will not be considered for the job without a work permit…