Immigrate to Canada For a Nanny Job at Calgary is now ongoing. Are you good at taking care of Children? this opportunity is for you to work in Canada as a Nanny at Cornerstone Cir NE Calgary In Canada. This opportunity is opened to both foreigners and domestic citizens.
Immigrate to Canada For a Nanny Job at Calgary
|Location||66 Cornerstone Cir NE|
|Salary||you will be paid $16.35 per hour for 40 hours per week|
|Work Duration||Permanent employment|
|When to Start||Starts as soon as possible|
|Number of Vacancy||1 vacancy|
|Children's Ages||Toddler to pre-school (between 1 - 3 years): Kindergarten age (between 4 - 5 years)|
|Work Setting Environment||Non-smoking|
|Work Location Information||Client's home|
|Personal Suitability||You must be organized, reliable, Flexible|
- Must be able to take the children to and back from school.
- Must be able to look after the children.
- Must be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals to the children.
- Children love playing games. You should be able to organize gaming activities and take them for outings.
- Must be able to keep the environment healthy and clean.
- Must be able to take health information and activities of the children.
- Should be able to educate the children about social development, and personal hygiene.
- Must discipline the children according to their parents’ instruction.
- Must be willing to help the children with their homework.
How to apply
- Email: email@example.com
- Send a message to the email above to get more information about the job.
Notice: All applicants with a work permit can apply for this job, whether you are a student, Indigenous person, or New to Canada. You can also apply if you have a work permit but from another country. You will not be considered for the job without a work permit.