The Pan-African University is an initiative of African heads of state and government. It is a network of leading continental universities whose mission is to provide high-quality postgraduate education to achieve a prosperous, integrated, and peaceful Africa.
Young, qualified, talented, and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African diaspora are invited to apply for a master’s or doctoral program at one of the four PAU institutions listed below. In addition, candidates with potential and motivation who wish to take on transformative leadership roles, such as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs, are highly encouraged to apply.
Tap the link to see the program offered to students by the Pan-African University is an initiative
Entry requirements for the master’s program
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be qualified:
- Must reach the maximum age 30 years for men and 35 years for women
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in your home country with at least a second (2.1) grade at the upper level or an equivalent degree in a relevant subject;
- Valid copies of certificates, relevant certificates (from universities and high schools)
- Passport or I.D Card (page with personal data)
- A photograph that has a clear color (2cmx2cm)
- CV details
- Recommendation Letter from ONE of his former university lecturers
- Names of 3 reference university professors (with email addresses and WhatsApp numbers) (* required fields)
- Applicants may be asked to undergo a written/oral examination after pre-selection.
- Applicants for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programs are required to have excellent knowledge of no less than two of the African Union’s official languages such as Arabic, English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
The African Union Commission is granting full scholarships to African candidates who are eligible and meet the requirement.
Applicants of this scholarship program should be ready to work in Africa after they must have graduated.
Reason for PAU
- Excellent programs taught by world-class teachers;
- An extensive network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship program;
- Joint degree from Pan-African University and host university;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest-growing industries with suitable career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multicultural, and pan-African learning and research environment.
After reading the terms and conditions, click “Register.”
Enter your valid username and email address
Check your inbox to confirm registration by clicking the confirmation link (Please also check the spam box).
Please correctly enter the password.
Sign in with your access data.
Go to the “Apps” page and enter all your details.
Click the Save button and when finished, click the DONE button.
- Applications must be filled out online via their official website https://www.au-pau.org/submission/.
- Visit to get more information https://www.pau-au.africa/
- Further inquiries can be made via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send them an email to get started: email@example.com